Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I know it’s the 4th of July. BUT today is a HUGE DAY in Britain. IRONICALLY. What happens there today will give us a clue on the white hats vs black hats and which ones are in control. It’s a BIG DEAL and I see no one posting about it.
07:52 PM - Jul 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 July, 07:52
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Can you share a little more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 July, 08:02
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Today is their Election Day. Conservatives have held power for 14 years. The media narrative is a hard push for the Labour Party. Reform U.K. led by Nigel Farage a good friend of Trumps. In my opinion if Reform UK wins the white hats are in control. Reform U.K. is a new party in the last 5 or 6 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 July, 07:52
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
So the Liberal winning is a good thing?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 July, 08:12
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
It’s different over there than here we only have a two party system. They have multiple the SNP is another BUT reform UK is fairly new and led by Trumps buddy Nigel Farage. I’m a Brit in the Is and I want Reform UK to win in a landslide.