Jackie Joe @CD9
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
They have been doing this for 1000s of years. Killing kids.

What you thought this was new? No! It's been going on around you for years.

Time to wake up!
05:51 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 08:49
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
This grieves me no end. I know evil is evil, but the amount of people who have given their souls willingly to do such things astounds me. No wonder God flooded the earth. It's about time for another purge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 February, 02:24
la blague ๐Ÿค“nouveau ? ๐Ÿฅธputaรฎn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
14 February, 02:09
SIGHHHHHHHHHH, the truth of it is so horrific.Itโ€™s wearing me out. Nerves. God help us get through this.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Šโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’”And then to top it off our current culture of abortion is really just as bad. Lord have mercy.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 February, 01:39
I am awake but I know there's more coming. I'm awake but so sick to my stomach. But I think some of my friends and family are also waking up. I had a brief conversation with one friend and he said, "Gotta go get the popcorn." The awareness is spreading. I also convinced another person that she had to be strong for her family. I think facing evil is hard and really hard, next to impossible for some. They aren't stupid, just too gentle, gentle souls.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
14 February, 01:31
So sad that majority of the Catholics have no idea or told about the Vatican have had deceived them for so long... pure evil!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 February, 11:55
Justice is long overdue.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
12 February, 10:37
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™ Our Father who art in Heaven

Natalie Co. @Nc171717
14 February, 01:20
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
deliver us from this evil. ๐Ÿ™

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
12 February, 07:56
Monsters!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
12 February, 06:08
THIS IS REAL! THIS IS REAL! THIS IS REAL! THIS IS REAL!

Father God please give us your strength and wisdom to save all
the children. In Jesus Holy name, Amen.

Natalie Co. @Nc171717
14 February, 01:21
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
amen.