walker Fast @Fastwalker
03 July, 10:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
03 July, 10:28
In response walker Fast to his Publication
That’s why I wash all my fruits vegetables with baking soda and vinegar. These people will not stop trying to poison humanity, we just need to be aware of their evil deeds .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 July, 11:06
In response chore Toke to her Publication
What proportions do you use? Do you spray it on and leave it on or rinse it off?
Last year, I cut out sugar and food dye. I'm trying to tackle it a manageable bit by bit. I think every little bit helps.

chore Toke @choretoke
I just take a pot of cold water add the vinegar and baking soda I don’t look at the portion how much I’m putting in, I leave it soaking for half hour rinse let dry a little put in fridge clean fruits and vegetables 👍🏼
12:25 PM - Jul 03, 2024
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it