Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 July, 07:39 (E)
Warning.
Some heavy stuff we saw maybe 3 yrs ago is surfacing again. Just so you know & can quickly pass over if you need to.

I’m NOT posting it here. We’ve all read it. The ‘ritual’ performed by HB with other notables being served by him.

The tsunami is coming. This is the birthing of the Truth for the Normies. I hate it for them. We had years to digest what they’re about to digest in weeks or months.

God gave Anons brave hearts for a reason.
Frog shaped life preservers we are.
🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 08:59
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
HB??
Who is that?
When will they be hit with the facts?
Do you know?
I need to console my mom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 July, 09:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
HB = Hunter Biden?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 July, 10:28
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
GHB

02 July, 11:38
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
TY.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 July, 10:53
I am drawing a blank who is it?

Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 July, 11:02
Im stumped GWB or GHWB would be the bushes

03 July, 11:07
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Yep.
If GHB is a Bush.

We knew they are all part of the same sick cabal

03 July, 04:22
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Bush confirmed