Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
12 February, 12:01
Many who are dead appear to be alive!
Many who “died” decided to take on new identities to avoid the Cabal/Globalist/illuminati from murdering them!
You are watching a movie, that is about to get very interesting, very soon!
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ☮️🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
I see some people I know: Rush Limbaugh(Morrison), Veronica P. Wolski (Marilyn Monroe), Morgan Freeman (Jimi Hendrix), OnDine deRothschild (Lady Diana), Where's Elvis (Rev. Bob Joyce), Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, Isaac Kappy (Yes, he's alive), Vincent Fusca (Short version - John Denver). This is going to be EPIC!!!
05:36 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

karen hennigar @zeffwood
12 February, 05:41
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Chris and Chester as well 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 February, 10:24
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
And, his best friend Chester Bennington - AKA John Podesta's Son.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 10:31
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
He wrote a song called Light on. I got to hear David Cook sing it in person. One of my favorites. I see the meaning behind it now. I think hes still alive