Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
Rep. Thomas Massie Reveals Deep State Secrets...
https://youtu.be/omBSEuFTY...
Rep. Thomas Massie Reveals Deep State Secrets and Teaches You How to Live Off-Grid - YouTube

U.S. Representative Thomas Massie entered Congress in November 2012 after serving as Lewis County Judge Executive. He represents Kentucky’s 4th Congressional...

07:44 AM - Jul 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
01 July, 01:43
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
LOL XD, "Living off the grid"

Step 1) BUY land (owned by the government so they can KICK you off it ANYTIME they damn well please)

Step 2 solar panels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or some OTHER, "alternative energy power" (I.E. GAS POWERED generator) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mother fucker you mean the POWER GRID! That's NOT the same as, "living OFF the GRID" πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ #moron

You wanna live OFF the grid FOR REAL? Live in a cave in the middle of nowhere asshole! Or Buy a houseboat! Got news for you, if YOU have and USE a SSN, or have a BANK account, a LANDLINE or cellphone, OWN your own land/house, and have a license or a gun permit YOU'RE STILL ON THE GRID! (especially if you pay TAXES) 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 July, 08:42
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Thomas
I was wondering which Thomas I was hearing about last night on YT.
Good Luck Thomas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396