Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 June, 10:41
🍿🍿🍿

25th Amendment
https://www.law.cornell.ed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 June, 03:11
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
REALLY THINK THERE WILL BE 11.5 ELECTION?

πŸ’₯ NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS /THE STORM πŸ’₯

CNN: "If anybody in America thinks that was even close to an ok debate for Joe Biden. That was an unmitigated disaster for Joe Biden from the second he walked out to the closing statement... He couldn't even give a coherent answer on the biggest issue for Democrats... I've heard from leading Democrats from across the United States, congressmen texting me saying I'm worried I'm going to lose if Biden is at the top of the ticket. If he's on the ticket, I don't know how it's going to work."

πŸ‘‡ Picture...
In general dates are presented as a curve ball for Deep State, however, the one below (picture) may be plausible based on recent events.

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I really wish they would not do this.
Selfishly it's just more stress on my family and diverse community. Squash their desire to create racial tensions. Don't give these idiots what they want.
03:17 PM - Jun 28, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 June, 03:30 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope Always 🌟 IF that did happen, it's STAGED, part of movie to Awaken the sleepers...

🌟 Let Go of the Ego's World...

The director of life can only be the Spirit within each individual, in alignment with the Natural Laws of this universe.

Life must abide by these Natural Laws to enforce our Human Rights; true Justice, domestic Tranquility, Common Defense, general Welfare, and the Blessings of Liberty for ALL.

No true man or woman alive in honor would resist or refute these basic freedoms for humanity, for we are born in great love and reverence for each other.

To once again hold our divinity in majesty as the center of our reality, we reverse the dark spell that has corralled consciousness away from its true path.

Embracing the intrinsic sovereignty of Creation, we re-engage with the Natural Laws of our Universe. Life is renewed as we unify in unconditional love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirit.

🌟 KNOW YOUR LIGHT WITHIN 🌟