Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 October, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 June, 10:22
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Fkn mother fucker hope they really killed that pos at GITMO is that pos still breathin AIR don't think for a fkn minute that baby did not end up being a sacrifice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 June, 10:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I’ve missed you, Steph! You have an amazing fighting spirit❤️

27 June, 10:25
I decided at five was taking this fookin system DOWN long story then MORE INFO and I fkn ay am not here to lose. THESE FKN DEMONS are GONNA leave humanity and kids THE FK ALONE> PERIOD> GOD'S PLANET> ALL I give a shit about ultimately is seeing hell DESTROYED and these fkn demons eradicated via GITMO or HOWEVER else GOD divinely takes the trash out. God bless ya fren.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 June, 10:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agreed ❤️

Habbukuk is habbening....JS. NOW> Wailing and gnashing of teeth awaits them.
10:28 PM - Jun 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it