Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 February, 08:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Fire was mentioned in the trial 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Urban Tart @UrbanTart
13 February, 05:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
13 February, 05:04
Pray! Q++

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 03:07

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
13 February, 09:26

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 09:51

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 09:51

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
12 February, 07:17
Fire in the Hole!

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
12 February, 07:17
Fire in the Hole!

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
12 February, 06:34
Who struck the match!!???...😎

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
12 February, 06:22
Is there going to be a civil trial against President Trump?

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
12 February, 06:14
Q Army Right About Now.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
12 February, 06:07

Nathan Evans @Ntevans
12 February, 06:05
😃Relevant?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 February, 06:04
1 Corinthians 3:13

13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 February, 05:50
Are the Washington DUMBs being cleansed by fire while the public, MSM and criminal senators are distracted with the impeachment sham?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
12 February, 06:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
From what I've read, yes. I believe those are definitely being blown up right now. Please check my timeline for posts of a blog link with writings by Judy Byington. She has a lot of intel she has shared.

Four Herrings @4herrings
12 February, 07:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Great question. Candace Owens tweeted this 2 days ago..

Coincidence?

Amy Randy @VanDee
12 February, 05:40
The Senate is Trump's Pontius Pilate.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 February, 05:53
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
My brother and I were just talking about this and the path Donald Trump has chosen to walk for us.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 February, 05:19
burn it down. scorched earth.

Amy Randy @VanDee
12 February, 05:14
Yaaaaaassss VanDerVeen!!!!!

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
12 February, 05:12

Judy Waller @Judyk
12 February, 05:10
I've always been a 🙏'n woman, but I've 🙏'ed stronger in the last few yrs. than I have in the past 50+ 🙏❤🇺🇸

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 February, 05:08
Lit !!!

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
12 February, 05:05
Can woodchipper be added to the list of execution methods?
I think firing squad is too easy for these people.
I am listening to the impeachment trial. 😆

Here and... There @InItTogether17
12 February, 05:03
READY. DO IT Q👊

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
12 February, 05:01
the inner alchemy ignites

Christina Maga @Christina71
12 February, 05:01

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
12 February, 05:00
what we sit waiting for!!!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 February, 05:14
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
This video helped answer my questions. Very informative! I am listening to it again.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...