COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
MJT

Everyone feels the energy that is building up…

I CANNOT believe we are 5 months away from the 2024 election… It feels like the fate of the world is hanging in the balance.

Do you remember the feeling you had right after they stole the election in 2020… I do…

Do you remember the heartache you held onto all the way to January 20, 2021… only to see them essentially get away with the steal of all steals?

All of us were praying that God would intervene and stop what had played out before our very eyes…

Then day after day, month after month, and year after year… we continued to grind it out to arrive to where we are today…

But something amazing happened during this time of hardship….

We grew in our wisdom, we grew in our love for God and Country… and we got reallly good at fighting back against the narratives…

I am damn Proud of each and every single person that has stood their ground, remained steadfast in their faith, and fought with me on this battlefield…
12:00 PM - Jun 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 June, 06:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
25 June, 06:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 June, 06:47
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
😂

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
25 June, 02:12
sooo agree with you and the comments. we have all grown in so many ways.. emotionally spiritually especially.. our special gifts coming forward for us to validate (after 70 years of wondering what was wrong with me!) that i was never alone in the earth. and blessed to be here and know that the future is ours, whatever we want to make of it.. making earth great again.what an experience

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
25 June, 12:10
We are soooo ready