Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 June, 03:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My mom always gave them a thump and taught me to listen for the lowest tone/pitch. I still do this and happy to share when someone asks, “What are you doing?” Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 03:16
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I was trying to remember the other day at the store when buying one, everything completely went from my head. But I remembered to thump it! Hehehe, did you know not anyone near them seemed to remember either? lol

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 June, 03:32
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That was similar to the stories I heard too! Turned into some fun memories for all to remember and share. And two nearby gentlemen came over
and started thumping watermelons too…… hahaha so fun 😊

23 June, 03:33
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Hehehe, that made me giggle! Very cool! And what a way to share!!! 💛

Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim V.., click on at the bottom under it