23 June, 02:31
222 THE BIBLICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, A JUBILEE YEAR BEGAN 🌟

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS SCENE FROM THE X FILES YOU NEED TO > SKIP TO :48 📺

https://youtu.be/Us11QYKAE...

💥 DIGITAL MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR

💥 BLAMED ON TERRORISTS (IRAN) OR RUSSIA 🇷🇺

💥 FOLLOWED BY ELECTO MAGNETIC PULSE BOMBS TO KNOCK OUT MAJOR POWER GRIDS 💣

💥 BLACKOUT NECESSARY 🌑

WHEN SPACEFORCE & STARLINK TURN THE POWER BACK ON VIA QUANTUM ENERGY THE CABALS CONTROL OVER NUCLEAR POWER & FINANCE DIES 🔥

SILVER, GOLD, XRP, MEME STOCKS TOO THE MOON! 😉🚀 Rocket Man!
X-Files Agenda 30 - YouTube

x files season 10 ep 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 June, 02:42
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
What are meme stocks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 June, 03:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope Always 🌟 play on 'words'...

ALL of this movie 🎥 we've been watching has had a crazy CONSPIRACY theorist that is ridiculed and unaccepted as a member of society. BUT their stock of REVEALation memes end up being the ones to SAVE the day and many lives! 🌟

Example> picture 🌟

How will that happen when I can't share any memes now with my loved ones on FB. I am being very careful on Instagram now in order not to lose everything. I am so trying to keep the faith.
03:24 PM - Jun 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 June, 03:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope Always 🌟 FREE SELF FIRST 💓

23 June, 05:29 (E)
I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't want to lose the only platform that reaches my loved ones left. The only people that matter to me in what they think are GOD and my children.

23 June, 05:30
As soon as they implement the money changes I hope to be totally free.