Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 June, 10:16
I pray everyone has a blessed day in Jesus name. GOD bless the family of Christ and patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 June, 10:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Amen! Enjoy your pool days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ty. I set times for myself while off work, which is kinda weird. LOL Going out there at 11. : ) God bless fren and enjoy your day!!!
10:47 AM - Jun 23, 2024
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 June, 10:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you, friend! I got plenty of gardening books to flip through.

23 June, 10:52
Right on!!! Impatiently waiting on my new lid for my electric canner to get here, so I can get back in action, canning. lol SO fun and gardening!!! Enjoy!

23 June, 10:55
Started buying organic bulk veggies and getting on down. VERY fun if you get into that. ALSO sourdough really to me, the discard recipes currently. SO FOOKIN FUN and good for us.