Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
👀I was out at the pool yesterday and the fookin HUGEST spider was out there. I knocked it off the floating snack holder, sum bitch was sketching on top of the water towards me. I wished I had a jet pack. I ended up winning. Funny I'll dive in gator water but snakes and fookin spiders, NO thanks.
08:45 AM - Jun 23, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
23 June, 09:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ugh! Won't on a river canoe trip once, in the rain, it was also literally raining spiders on us in areas 🤮😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 09:36
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Oh now see that would have freaked me right on out. lol I would rather hand to hand combat a sleeper grown ass man which I have more than once, than tangle with a spider. LET ALONE them dropping on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
23 June, 09:20
Too funny I can handle spiders and lizards but palmetto bugs oh my gosh I wake up the neighborhood killing 1 with my croc

23 June, 09:26
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
😂🔥Mama said I fookin hated those lizards in Guam. She said I did NOT like those suckers. lol

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 June, 08:59
LMAO…I’m picturing it

You’re too funny 😂

23 June, 09:02
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
😂Knocked it off the floating island snacky thing with my pole I was using the net cleaning it. That sucker started dancing on the water like I am coming for ya. SO I whacked it again. Looked like it was camo, its coloring. I was like FOOK that shit. lol Flapping fast as I could to get away from it. Thankfully I was more determined. lol