COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
In case you are catching up...

💥💥JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY CONFIRMS YOU CAN BE VACCINATED WITH A PCR TEST WITHOUT KNOWING 🙄
02:26 AM - Jun 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
23 June, 09:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Last year I ended up in the hospital from a severe Asthma attack, before they would do ANYTHING to me they harassed me until I took the PCR test, I had to give in I had no choice, then they tested (negative) and put me on a ventilator (in which I was told them I did not want) for 3 days. Needless to say I am very lucky to be alive, but I do worry they swabbed me with the poison. 11 days of absolute hell in there, . A couple months ago a member of a freedom group did live blood analysis on about 30 of us at an event. NO ONE had ever gotten the shot or swabbed and 100% of us had the self replicating crap in us. Another test i did, 5 people went into a dark room with a mirror and a UV flashlight to see if we had the green glowing Luceferase on our faces, I did not but all the rest of the non jabberdoo'd peeps did, the guy who instigated the test theorized perhaps it goes to the face to connect with facial recognition technology. Detox detox detox !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
23 June, 07:02
Trusting John Hopkins???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 June, 06:50
Meh, it's in the chemtrails too.

They've been poisoning us since before you were born.

Get yourself some N-Acetyl Cysteine and L-Glutathione...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 June, 04:35
You can’t if you never tested.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 June, 03:49
Didn't trust the pcr tests either. But I'm sure there are multiple different ways they could have vaxxed us without our knowledge or consent. 😒