Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 June, 06:29
It's like going through a "reverse MKUltra" right now, with deprogramming via lots of barely tolerable traumas with more to come. I am supposed to go to London to be with family over from the USA, but I just can't face being around normies at the moment. They probably think I am slighting them or too busy in my conspiracy cult, but it's just that I don't have the internal emotional resources to put into their madness and the deadly consequences. The saner you get, the more you hurt in an world that's absolutely bonkers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly @DogsAtPlay
It’s exhausting just getting through a normal day anymore. I am quick to recognize how many people I come in contact with that are just completely lost (WHY ARE YOU STILL WEARING A MASK!?!). I have reached the point where taking care of myself has to be a priority, or I won’t be able to help anyone in the future when we’re really needed. And I hope that time comes very soon, cause something’s gotta give…
11:49 PM - Jun 21, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DogsAtPlay in this post can reply
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
22 June, 01:59
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Hang in there brother patriot, its almost curtain call time. Think of all the kids saved. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
22 June, 12:59
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
I keep seeing the face diapers all over at the store, today I even said out loud to myself, "are we still doing this?" Geesh, at what point do they realize it's a con?