YESSSSSS! 🔥🔥🔥

VK: Imagine no income tax...

8:38am Eastern
12:25 PM - Jun 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
21 June, 02:39
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
So far fraud has vitiated nothing tangible unless I missed something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 June, 01:56
Imagine a life without VK and every other twat influencer bending people's minds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
21 June, 12:54
Title 26 does not and has never applies to anyone other than Feseral employees and is "voluntary". All the Peolle have to do is not comply - that easy...but for some reason, they need a hero. They get zilch from me.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
21 June, 12:51
THIS will surely be "winning!"

Hey, how about "no income tax" right now so we can afford to pay for air conditioning?

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 June, 12:43
"fraud vitiates everything"
98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878
United States v. Throckmorton

Unlawfully formed with swipe of a pen.
Can be lawfully erased with swipe of a pen.

A Private Trust formed in Puerto Rico.
The 16th Amendment never ratified, and they knew it.

http://mystrangemind.com/2...

https://supremelaw.org/aut...

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
21 June, 04:33
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
It was just a little after this memo (late 80's) a co worker handed me a grainy VHS video of some patriots talking about the income taxes and how they were a scam. My very first conspiracy theory as it turned out.