Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I think Trump's team blew a good opportunity to put the voter fraud evidence out there. Now the dems are claiming that there is no basis in that claim.
They had their chance.
What happens next?
04:09 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
12 February, 05:28
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
trumps team knows exactly what they are doing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 05:34
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
I hope you're right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
12 February, 04:20
prepared for impeachment.. when I heard there was no plan? thought it was due to not showing yoyr hand.. no.. there is no plan.. and obviously his legal team is proving it.. the door has been wide open.. yet no rebuttal? WTF? trust NO ONE BUT GOD

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 February, 04:12
EBS?

12 February, 04:14
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
We are all Praying!!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
12 February, 04:12
I agree. And they were just asked a question about politicians bailing out rioters and could have used their 5 minutes to expound but just answeered yes. WTH??

12 February, 04:15
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Horrible!