Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
21 June, 07:29
Good morning AU.
I post this question not to stir the pot but for useful input.
Does anyone else have a hard time using the word “L_rd” or “G_D”?
My brain is wrapped around the thought that men demanded to be called l_rd and aspired to be G_ds, and never for the good of humanity.
I pray everyone has a fantastic day, luv u all ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 June, 07:44
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I have no problems with using those words. I have a problem using those words to describe mere men because there's only one Creator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
21 June, 07:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
And that’s why I have a hard time with those 2 words, I fill that man has corrupted them.
Heavenly Father or Creator is what feels right to me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Use what feels best for you. I don't allow anyone to corrupt anything that is good. As I was telling my daughter last night, someone can be a real jerk but I refuse to let them change myself or who I am. I refuse to let anyone corrupt what I love . . . That is GOD. He is uncorruptible.
07:58 AM - Jun 21, 2024
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it