Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 June, 07:10
Think Fauci torturing and killing dogs is bad?

Wait till you learn what he did to orphaned kids in NYC for HIV "research".

In New York’s Washington Heights is a 4-story brick building called Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC). This former convent houses a revolving stable of children who’ve been removed from their own homes by the Agency for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic and poor. Many of their mothers had a history of drug abuse and have died. Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, a division of the NIH), NICHD (the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) in conjunction with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies – GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine and others.

Read: https://www.altheal.org/to...

American Thinker (https://t.me/AThinker_2005...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 June, 07:38
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 07:45
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I am so repulsed by Fauci and this soulless stuff!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 08:13
Evil incarnate

19 June, 08:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This level of evil brings tears
I just DON'T UNDERSTAND this kind of soulless thing!

19 June, 09:39
Yes, I walk around with Nausea all the time with finding out all this stuff about the children and the stuff they put in our food, it's hard to eat anymore. Lost 40 lbs went down 4 sizes in My clothing. I just want it all brought out so we can all start healing,

20 June, 09:14
I understand!
I do too...but also understand if we don't do this right the first time...it will all have been a waste of time... We must get them all.
Read yesterday that the recent hold up was related to a country or maybe a group in that country attempting to manipulate to their advantage the new QFS system...
Plus heard Gene Decode talk about still taking out beneath Israel.

It gets to me too..but I take walks with my dog and ask God for Joy in the morning and throughout the day to keep fighting the fight!

Those photos make me sick too!
It also shows me what we are fighting AGAINST!
Hold on Kathy..we are in this together!

20 June, 10:29
I guess I'm just a problem solver, give me the problem and let me solve it, but in this case it doesn't work that way. I guess I'm just hoping.

20 June, 10:52
The end is close.

Monday morning June 17 in the dark Military and Police were in DC...
Verified from 2 witnesses....people were loaded up in Military vans and cars that returned for more...
After through White House boarded up.

We are closer and closer
QFS is moving
Word is Trump has returned...reason why he met last week with Senate and Congress.

It's coming!

20 June, 10:56
Now I'm excited again!

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

For me when I want it NOW..God often makes me wait...a bit longer.

It is happening and it is coming we just don't know day or the hour!

Please remember how far we have come...it IS coming...
In the mean time I keep doing what I can do to be more ready.
02:10 PM - Jun 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
20 June, 05:50
Amen to that, in the last couple months, I woke up 2 taxi drivers, and a couple girls I work with are doing the research. Never stop till it happens, that is one more person to help everyone survive.

20 June, 07:47
With you!