Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
"๐Ÿ‘†This is a very good explanation by Mark Z on why the white hats often spread misinformation and disinformation regarding things like the currency RV, silver and gold and anything Financial related.

I know many people get confused and frustrated by it, but if you watch this video, he does a brilliant job of explaining why it would be done and why itโ€™s necessary.

This is just another reminder to not only use discernment, but to not overly judge other truthers who might simply be trying their best to try to figure things out.

Not everybody who gets things wrong is doing it in a malicious or deceitful manner. Not everybody is โ€œBS-ingโ€ you just to grow an audience or make money.

Many are simply the collateral damage of the necessary efforts by the white hats to make sure that nobody with ill intentions has access to new systems.

H/T to kfischer37 for sharing in the chat ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŸจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
01:18 PM - Jun 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 01:22 (E)
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
I have followed Mark a long time. He's a good man and so is the community he has built. I love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396