Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
21 June, 03:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Holistic nutritionist I followed for years says it's no better than high heat frying so why bother? Low and slow cooking is best - enameled cast iron, high quality stainless or organic clay cookware would be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 June, 07:21
AND am sure you know, back to relegate it to all their "non stick" stuff which also they said pre net, IE admitted it was poison. I cook with cast iron period. NO nonstick shit, and got a fookin lil stove top of one, fixing to trash that Biotch also. What kinda person would I be if I gifted that kinda shit. Garbage it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
21 June, 03:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
HOLISTIC nutritionist I follow says NO to cast iron also as it's not the form of iron your body can absorb. Not much good cookware out there - either good quality stainless or organic clay cookware is what she recommends - slow and low heat cooking.

20 June, 07:15
PLUS they know our fookin brains will shrink with no real fat, etc. SO I eat fat, all that, and am not a biggun. Then they say senility when we get older BS missing fat is one of the reasons.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 June, 03:26 (E)
Seems to me the FDA may be the most prolific mass murdering organization in the history of humanity. What makes it so dangerous is it is "legal"

20 June, 07:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 08:01
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
That is what I have thought for years!!!!
I guess they tested the waters with the Tylenol
scare.
Created another business using safety caps
My parents knew when I was young our food was tainted. That why onto a farm and raised our own everything.
This is when I became a non meat eater.
I couldn't eat our pets. They were pets to me.