Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
20 June, 09:58 (E)
In response John Burke to his Publication
🤧🤧🤧🙋 its also an indicator of prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 June, 09:32
In response John Burke to his Publication
I have been saying this over and over again. I learned this about the immune system in nursing school, when nurses were taught hands on care, comfort measures first before medications, rest, hydration and minimal food except water, broth, and juice when symptoms of early upper respiratory illness was evident. The symptoms are the bodies notification that the immune system is working. Most early upper respiratory illness will take about 7-10 days on average to resolve. The benefit to this approach, is that the immune system gets stronger and the body becomes more resistant to illness. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 June, 11:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carol, if only everyone would listen to you. Well, Anons do listen, but the rest of the world needs to listen.
I'm a hopeless optimist.
Btw, Robert Redfield, retired, has been on TV and is claiming very dire predictions re the Bird Flu.
I hope he's been Gitmo-ed.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 June, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
When MedBeds clean us all up,
we'll probably be able to drink gutter water and be just fine.