Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 June, 06:03
1982 Ron Wyatt found Ark of the Covenant lid has dark substnce..24 Chromosomes from Mother..dripped from the cross to beneath where Ark was found...

Longer videos by Ron Wyatt Ministry on utube

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 06:24
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Once upon a time it was the female lineage that determined things with Ancestry. Likewise, gifts in the family were generally passed down from Grandmother to mother to daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If not for Mary's heritage Christ would not fit the criteria to b e God's son.
07:18 PM - Jun 19, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 June, 08:40
1 in 5 million women are born with both x&y. They may have male gentials or some other hormone imbalance.

1 in 5 Billion have the balance perfect, creating the perfect conditions for pregnancy at puberty.

Virgin Birth

Source: Vatican scientist circa 1995 on BBC

19 June, 08:47
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Interesting!

I don't trust Vatican.
I don't trust CBC.

But I do believe in the Virgin Birth of God's son!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 08:13
BINGO!💛Trinity!

19 June, 08:31
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
God's foretelling criteria for Messiah blows my mind!...no one else fits!