The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Yep that’s me..!!
You? πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»
05:20 PM - Jun 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 June, 06:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
These days, I irritate everyone I know, except my puppy. There's that! πŸ’–πŸΊβœ¨οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 06:56
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
I can relate.. LOL we are blessed truly!πŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 June, 05:51
Yep, that’s me too!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 06:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I had no doubt Auntie...you sure do all of this and even online we feel it from you.. LOLπŸ˜‚
Just love you girlfren..πŸ’•πŸ˜œ

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
19 June, 05:49
I resonate πŸ’― with all of this. Then I asked my kids to answer on my behalf πŸ˜•
I think their irritated by my πŸ˜‡presence 🀣

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 06:58
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
LOL I feel ya... awwww Kids are funny!πŸ’•

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 June, 05:28
Me, me, me, meee, meeeeeee!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 07:02
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
LOL, BLESSED!!πŸ’“

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 07:02
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Same for me.. just been Ultra me for a long time now.. We are blessedπŸ’•

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 07:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
HUGSπŸ’•

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 05:23
In a nutshell!πŸ’›

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 07:03
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yup...you know it Kris..πŸ’•

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 June, 05:20
Yes! Do you feel more comfortable around animals than large groups of people?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 June, 05:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 June, 07:00
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yep, 100%...been that way my whole life, but since 2012 it's been HUGELY like this..πŸ’“