Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Done CEO, president arrested, charged with $100M fraud on Adderall
distribution in first Federal case on telemedicine prescribing

telecareaware.com|16 hours ago

Given the multiple counts of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and distribution of controlled substances, the charges may earn them a maximum 20 years in Federal prison. One would also expect a clawback of payments made by subscribers,

https://telecareaware.com/...
02:39 PM - Jun 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 June, 05:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I saw it said 90-day supply. That is news to me. Before the pandemic when I knew someone on a different ADD drug, it was a 30-day supply that required a driver's license and signature at pick-up after a brief counseling and then the treating physician had to evaluate the patient in-person every 3 months before the prescription could continue. It is a hassle but entirely necessary given the appropriate use of the treatment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 06:17
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
In the past 7 years, I do not have an exact date, certain medicines were changed to be allowed for a 90 day supply, on the other portion of the tests and check up/monitoring there are other drugs they still do this with, pain medicines, some diabetes medicines, and some seizure medicines still. Might be more of them, but this is what I know. This happened after the pain medicine problems they were having in the medical system with patients with multiple docs and getting prescriptions easily and readily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
19 June, 03:32
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Greed knows no boundary