Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 June, 10:40
😳😍
I don't think it was made by humans

https://x.com/USForcesJapa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 June, 11:01
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Its the B2, I helped build it. I learned a lot & it afforded me a nich knowledge base that carried me thru a career applying those materials in commercial aerospace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
My husband worked as enlisted AGE at Whiteman, we were there when the Spirit of Missouri arrived in 1994.

We were there until 1999, when he became a Maintenance Officer and we PCSd to Davis Monthan.

Amazing planes - we listened to them take off for Cosovo at 0-dark-30 from our base house.
11:16 PM - Jun 17, 2024
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 June, 11:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Loved DM & Tucson, A10 crew chief.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 June, 12:02
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Hubs was in the 357th and 43rd before they banned smoking at the O club - and pretty much killed the socializing there, we had the BEST time before that. 😊😊

DM was a great assignment - we fell in love with AZ,

I spent 2 years being an Art Director at an ad agency on Ft Lowell - best job of my life... I cried when we drove away...