Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 June, 01:02
I shared a video last evening about some Rock Walls, particularly a rock wall discovered in Montana. It got me thinking about a recent trip to Yellow Creek Falls and a wall I saw there. Snapped some pics and I find it highly compelling that they seem to be similar. The cupolas in the rocks, how tightly the wall is packed togethere out of large boulders. There is also like a maze beneath a large outcropping of fallen rocks, that sits down in the ground. I did not have a flashlight and there are bears known in the area, not prepared. But I found it fascinating as well.

The link is to the video I shared last night... (there are many pictures they show within the video that appear similar to what I photographed. IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pictures I took of what I found at Yellow Creek Falls are below. I took them with a 24 megapixel camera, so they are quite large.

I am awestruck!
Pre-Historic Mega Structure Discovered in Montana, USA - Sage Wall - YouTube

Deep in the remote mountainous wilderness of Montana, we find this remarkable structure known as the Sage Wall. This imposing megalithic wonder is composed o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it