real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
06 June, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply
16 June, 05:36
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
16 June, 10:03
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
They AVOID me like "the plague" any more... But thanks for the visuals.

Towards my own kin,
all I can mutter is
ODDS ARE VERY HIGH
YOU WILL BE LIVING w/ the consequences of being TOO in❤️
w/ slick-talking LEFTISTS,
who have ZERO experience
+ about as much interest in ACTUAL
PROBLEM SOLVING,
THAT involves setting aside the "know-it-all" defensiveness,
asking of GOD + those in DISTRESS,
"HOW can I help",
learning bit, by bit,
blessed when others are there to help + guide you...

BEING an "on🔥CHRISTIAN" has been a lonely & sobering proposition these last 20 yrs in🇺🇸, ❌thanks to
fam.

They'll be feeling the DEEP FREEZE,
having to choose whether to
ASK the GIVER of LIFE + LIGHT
to help RECONCILE 'em to HIMSELF, or else
wait until things get REALLY BAD on🌏 (see Matt.24-25)

16 June, 05:34 (E)
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
feel free to use that information with your liberal friends when they say there is no evidence of election fraud along with this

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
16 June, 10:23
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
I wrote another reply bemoaning the utter malfunctioning/ suspension of FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, which would've been purging VOTER ROLLs,
indicting the DELIBERATE WRONG-DOERS, tidying up the GLARING MALFUNCTIONS exposed in the 2020 NATIONAL ELECTIONS.

But, like my parents & their friends used to chortle wrt, when IBM programmers had HOPE computers that would bring ORDER to MANY shortcomings in Centralized Govt.:
GIGO: "Garbage In➡️ you're going to be getting Garbage Out".

THERE are MORE avenues of people intent on mucking⬆️ accurate & fair vote counting,
INCREASED DESPERATION/ RUTHLESSNESS, ❌to be EXPOSED, BANISHED in the powerful...

WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

OUR CONSTITUTION lies FRACTURED, the DOJ has it BOUND & GAGGED w/ our jailed protestors, hostages of conscience...