Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 June, 05:39
Reading the arguments on twitter between knowledgeable anons and the mainstream is disheartening. They try to make points but a thousand idiots drown them out. Every now and then you feel like a celebration because someone finally got a point across.

On the tech debates I feel like going to sleep and asking someone to wake me up when Over-Unity, Water powered engines, Cold Fusion and Magnetic Universe Theory become mainstream facts.

Given I knew the truth of this 25 years ago, I expect to be asleep for about another 100 years.

For now, I think I'll stick with AU.

Anyone here got a favorite subject they are short on info about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 June, 06:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Invisable to the naked eye...Hyperstatic structure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 06:40
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Trolling me are you?

I just downloaded 3 books on the subject. Basic Engineering.

15 June, 06:48
I dont troll. I just asked a 'serious question'. I took a chance and asked because I thought you would know if it could be observed from above, using night vino goggles?

15 June, 06:49
Ugh.. vision googles...not vino. My phone...sorry

15 June, 07:01
What you are asking doesn't make sense to me sorry.
Those forces would not be seen in infrared anymore than daylight.

15 June, 08:02
Thank you. I just needed a 2nd opinion (set of eyes). I'm not an engineer or have taken engineering courses. Thank you. I just wanted to understand what it actually is?

15 June, 08:16
for what reason would you want to understand it?

Now you sound like AI

15 June, 08:49
Lol. I asked Creator GOD what a certain thing was, and was told it is a Hyperstatic structure. I looked up the description of that word, then did my usual shrug my shoulders and said ok. Still quite not understanding the entire thing, so when you posted ask a question, I took the chance that you might know. I'm not an AI. I just wanted to know if someone else had ever asked that kind of question and could break it down even more simply so anyone could understand.

Oh Lol, now that makes sense.

Still hard to describe what is meant without context

The invisible part refers to an reaction force which can not be calculated. ie: you push against a wall and the wall doesn't move so there is a force pushing back which can not be calculated.
09:36 PM - Jun 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
15 June, 10:00
Got it. So a 'force field'. Thank you Dwayne :)

15 June, 10:32
Could it refer to rules of the playground? Like the laws of Nature belonging to his Garden. As his child you came here knowing there were rules and you agreed to them, they are immutable. They are designed to provide equity to all who are here.

The choices others make maybe the invisible forces as they have the same equity you do.

I may be left field, just a guess