Pissed Patriot @Fooked
15 June, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 04:19
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Please note: The last sentence in this post:
"The NDAA (Bill) passed the House in a 217 to 199 vote, but it's unlikely to be taken up by the Senate."
So even though the House passed this bill, it has a very long way to go before it would become a law.
And then even if it became a law, there might be lawsuits against it.
I didn't read the last sentence until I saw the post for the second time.
Admittedly it is alarming to see a bill like this NDAA - I can't help but think that someone out there just wants to upset us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
15 June, 04:21
In response Every Time to her Publication
I would think it’s all part of the movie 🎥. What I don’t understand is why the house would vote this way and the senate won’t pass it . Can’t be good for republicans

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 04:40
Ha, but not a real "ha" because the more I see -the less I understand -
We need peace with a capital "P"
This movie isn't giving us any peace, is it?
This morning was a real bummer for me.
I saw hatred here on AU, but that wasn't as bad as seeing the consequences of hatred in my loved ones' pain.
But then, thankfully, I was reminded to pray and that Christ is the only way.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
There’s nothing about this that good for sure
04:44 PM - Jun 15, 2024
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 08:31
It appears to be psyops.
Another little thing to get folks all riled up.
Meanwhile it is not a law. It is a bill, yes, passed in the House but not even on the docket in the Senate and it is being said that the Senate will not take it up.
So unless both houses agree on a bill - written exactly - for each house, it doesn't even get to the Prez' desk for signing.
People are all fooken riled up for a big nothing burger.
Someone is happy about that, I'm sure.