Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
15 June, 05:57
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
It's already a Federal Law that they have to Register for Selective Service by 18.
Don't forget this includes Immigrants and Transgenders. It's really nothing new. You have to sign up when completing the FAFSA in order to get benefits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 04:19
Please note: The last sentence in this post:
"The NDAA (Bill) passed the House in a 217 to 199 vote, but it's unlikely to be taken up by the Senate."
So even though the House passed this bill, it has a very long way to go before it would become a law.
And then even if it became a law, there might be lawsuits against it.
I didn't read the last sentence until I saw the post for the second time.
Admittedly it is alarming to see a bill like this NDAA - I can't help but think that someone out there just wants to upset us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
15 June, 04:21
In response Every Time to her Publication
I would think it’s all part of the movie 🎥. What I don’t understand is why the house would vote this way and the senate won’t pass it . Can’t be good for republicans

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 June, 04:12
THIS IS NOT NEW AMERICA....The Selective Service System (SSS) 18 May 1917

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
15 June, 04:19
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Registration does not automatically mean you will be drafted. There currently is no draft (the last draft ended in 1973) and in the event of a draft, the Selective Service System conducts a national lottery based on birth date, notifies selected individuals, and processes claims for deferments and exemptions

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 June, 04:07
How is this different to the Selective Service process?

MargieBrown @MargieBrown
15 June, 03:29
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15,000 just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18,000 from this easy home job. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily.

Detail Here..................>>> http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com