Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🦅🇺🇸DAN SCAVINO CRUMBS🇺🇸🦅
CATCH A‼️BREAK‼️...
At 3:14PM EST

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the‼️BREAK‼️
Godspeed, Patriots.

🍿Join us Live Today at 17:45EST For Another Epic Trump Rally and let's Decode his Crumbs Together Live on Air Fresh Farm to Table😎👇
https://rumble.com/v51nmi7...
03:27 PM - Jun 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 12:29
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
In 8-ball pool, the 8-ball's role during a break can result in a win for the breaker, a re-rack, or the 8-ball being spotted:
Win: If the breaker legally pockets the 8-ball on the break, they win the game.
Re-rack: If the breaker scratches while pocketing the 8-ball, they can ask for a re-rack.
Spot: If the breaker scratches while pocketing the 8-ball, they can have the 8-ball spotted and continue shooting. In this case, the incoming player can start shooting with the ball in their hand behind the headstring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 12:25 (E)
The 8 ball as in 🎱.
There's the 3rd 8 for 888 🙂😘❤.
3+4+1 =8
3+4+1 =8
It's all about the Break.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 June, 03:42
BYE, BYE MISS AMERICAN PI

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 June, 03:34
My hubby, a friend and I were just discussing the taxes on tips transactions the other day. So many people rely on this for their living. I always leave a cash tip and if it disappears into a pocket never to be known, so be it! I don’t have a problem with that at all. Trump may be getting a lot of new votes for that one!