___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 June, 12:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 June, 01:57 (E)
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Yes, plagiarizing is annoying, however, she could have done her own research - and come up with the same results...

Also, are folk doing the process for attention, or to inform?

If the latter, does it REALLY matter who says it in a public stage?

This person gets before a major body of people, who may be able to change the actual treatment. THIS is the point.

The person complaining - what is their reach?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 June, 02:38 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I had to read it a few times & I actually don’t think he’s complaining. I took it that way at first, but I think he’s complimenting her as she can present it better than he could have in a setting that possibly he couldn’t go to. 🤷‍♂️ He dous use an exclamation point as in exciting!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 June, 04:54
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Maybe... hard to tell in written form.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I could be wrong cause I agree with you, I would be surprised if chaos would be like that.
06:55 AM - Jun 15, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it