Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
If MedBeds were a real thing, why aren't they here?
Lots of people dying suddenly. Sure coulda used MedBeds starting maybe a year ago.
Is it standard practice to stop genocide by allowing it?
11:15 AM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 June, 11:21
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Even if I accepted that miraculous cure all medbeds existed I would avoid like the plague.

The odd people are those who refused the mRNA but would jump into a medbed at a moment’s notice if a counter-main-stream influencer told them to.

I haven’t and won’t be doing either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 June, 11:25
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I don't think MedBeds even exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
14 June, 11:47
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Curious what I heard years ago..technology acquired by those we fight.

Supposedly they gave it to us...RIGHT!
If it exists... it is said to use "Crisper- gene editing" Same think the jab was after.

I too am suspect and have wondered about who believes it.
Remember Adam & Eve were sent from the garden so they could NOT eat from the TREE OF LIFE after they fell.
We are NOT to live forever in a fallen state.

* Fallen Angels and their crew want to live forever the pit awaits them when they die.

I have also noticed idols or desires are what evil goes after in us...
Wellness
Youth
The 3 temptations of Christ have NOT changed..same tactics.

Satan is a counterfeiter .. he can NOT create ..he deceives mingles what Only God can do.

We are warned to worship the Creator and NOT the created.
Satan has been creating hybrids..mingling seed a long time in hopes of a race...
God created ALL things and in him are ALL things created. Nephilim with human seed STILL IS NOT CRE