Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
⚡️Diana-The Queen of Hearts ❤️⚡️

🎁

I always promised you that we tell you the Truth as it is. WeThePeople now report the Truth News to you. We soon shut down the fake news industry sold you their manipulations on a daily basis.

#MSM you’re all done and goners very soon when we simply switch you off, take you and your corrupt fake news journalists down under 50 USC 1550.

The time has now come for you to celebrate today and to dance immersed by the Love and Light we present you with.

Yes, this is the Truth. Queen Diana is the genuine original and rightful Queen of England. She is super cool, super smart and can’t wait to speak to you all from the bottom of her heart, at the opportune moment, very soon.

I of course can’t wait to see my own daughter again, very soon once the current #storm of Truth has passed. It’s moving rather accelerated now, patience is your key that you own and control.
09:20 AM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it