Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 June, 06:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 June, 06:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm trying dude, I am.
Let my stoopid ex get under my skin & I lost my temper. I can usually rise above... not this time 😥
However, to be honest. I feel vindicated to a point & mostly am only sorry I'm going to have to deal with consequences.
I don't understand, an invited guest was asked to leave MY house, I was intimidated & threatened yet because I pushed him out... I went to jail for the night . I. Just. Don't. Understand.
It's all my fault though, I am ashamed, but I'm still so mad!
ffs Jesus take me home 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
When they try to gaslight you for fkn hours and etc. hard to not fookin react.....if it was man on man another man would just lay them the fk out.
06:59 PM - Jun 13, 2024
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 June, 07:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Right. However, my dumb reaction & jail has brought cps to my bubble. I'm separated from ex (divorce $$$ w kid), but he literally lives next door! I don't want govt involvement, hence no costly divorce but I just invited THEM into my home. Wish I could beat myself up
I am so comfortable in my non matrix world, homeschool, part time fiat work, garden, pool .. living MY life & I went & screwed it up.
My face talks, I got some young, dumb, foreign broad coming to my house to interview my 12 yo & me.
I need to pray for humility, for peace, for openness to just play fake for the matrix.....
Dying inside.
LOVE you sis

13 June, 07:30
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
AH hang in there and still you can consult for a lawyer via the domestic abuse association and tell them about that. Maybe that will make that bastage stand down. And work out for your benefit.