COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 June, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:43
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
13 June, 09:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
UNLESS HES AN ACTUAL HEALER, HES GOIING TO RECOMMEND WHAT PAYS THE MOST, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT AFFECTS HER. USE HIM FOR LABS ONLY . STICK TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IN FACT, GET HER INTO A HOTTUB AT 105 DEGREES, MY MENTOR WAS HANNA KROEGER, IN BOULDER, YOU CAN GOOGLE HER NAME, SHE TAUGHT IN EUROPE THEY HAVE CANCER PATIENTS SLEEP IN A TEMP CONTROLLED BED ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, THE CANCER CELLS CANOT SURVIVE THE HEAT, HEALTHY CELLS CAN. iF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ADD TO YOUR REGIMAN, CONSIDER FENBENDAZOLE .

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 June, 10:12
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Thank you, Christina for that fascinating information about exposing the body to a higher temperature. It is criminal what treatments the medical industry puts people through, when there are alternatives that are inexpensive, effective without ill side effects. She has extremely hot water from her hot water heater so she could probably just soak in her bathtub without buying a hot tub. I've been scalded by her darn water! She loves reading in the tub so I will definitely encourage her to take long soaks in a hot bath. Currently, she is getting a dose of Ivermectin daily along with 2 cups of soursop tea and 3 apricot kernels/day. Next month she will switch to Fenbendazole. Alternating the two each month.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
There are many natural things to help! My Hubby was dianosed with Leukemia at the end of “23”! Fortunately its not the worst kind! He is also on Ivermectin 3 days a week, soursop (there is tea and capsules), and apricot seeds! There are many natural treatments, just research! So far Dr. says he is holding and doing well! Praying for Your Mama!
🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
10:32 AM - Jun 13, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 June, 10:34
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
There are 3 pictures above! just to mention a few! You will b3 surprised what you find when you research! ❤️🥰🙏🏼