USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
12 June, 02:29
Jimmy John’s Apparently Allows Their Employees To Write “Abortion is health care. F*ck Donald Trump.” On People’s Sandwiches If They Wear Trump Hats

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real Mental Illness

“So I went to, Jimmy Johns today to order a sandwich wearing my cowboy Trump hat as well as my unborn lives matter shirt. And, this guy, my cashier, look what he wrote on my sandwich. Abortion is health care. F*ck Donald Trump.

So to be honest, number 1, I don't feel comfortable eating this anymore. So Jimmy John's the company, is this appropriate for your employees to be this political that they they can write political slogans on food? That's to me, that's crazy. You know, I'm a customer in public. Employees of a corporation should not be doing this to their customers because, this sandwich is now gonna go in the garbage, and I'm gonna request a refund because I'm not eating it”

Man did jimmy johns just Bud Light themselves?

https://x.com/WallStreetAp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Abortion isn't healthcare for babies.
08:56 PM - Jun 12, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it