Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Finally heard back from KerryGold US re: question about PFAS in the wrappers of their butter sold in US:

"Thanks for your message. We put the highest priority on the safety and integrity of our products. The packaging for all our food items complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements and meets all federal and state legislation. Given the prevalence of PFAS in the environment, we do not use the term ‘PFAS-free’. However, packaging used for our Kerrygold products available on grocery store shelves across the U.S is free of intentionally added PFAS.

Cheers,

Tessa @ Kerrygold USA"

Really??

So, in other words, they gave me a politician's answer and did not address the fact that there are other brands of butter sold in the U.S. that did not test positive for PFAS. This isn't over yet. Will keep you informed as it unravels.
07:08 PM - Jun 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 June, 09:02
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
means its is there...but they dont add any more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
12 June, 11:06
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I know what it means. It still did not address the fact that other butters in the U.S. do NOT have PSAFs, so I am still pursuing why they don't change the wrappers instead of subjecting the U.S. public to more PFAFs lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396