Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 June, 01:09
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

In 2018 there was a Press Conference in Maryland.
A witness came on the phone..
He said he’d listened to other contractors
at a particular facility who were bragging on 7-11-16
about how they'd killed Seth Rich
how he had begged for his life
& they were laughing about it before they killed him.
He was telling you about ACTIVE OPS inside the DoJ
THAT HE WAS WORKING FOR ROD ROSENSTEIN
& these other contractors were working for Rosenstein..
There’s mysteries related to Seth’s death;
one is that he got to the Hospital alive & was spirited away.
The Mayor of D.C. Muriel Browser showed up
with Donna Brazile/DNC Chair..
D Wasserman-Schultz cooked the vote for Hillary in the '16 primary
& Seth's way of getting justice
was to download DNC internal communications → WikiLeaks.
That’s why Assange gave a reward for whoever killed Seth.
To get revenge for the whistleblower who had been taken out 💔

😼 The FBI STILL haven't released Seth's laptop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Speaking Juan O Savin , I challenge him or any other popular podcasters out there to challenge any lawyer in every state to draw up a demand letter cease and assist or be sued for allowing chemtrails to be sprayed over their state.

I'm getting so sick and tired of this and the only state that is actually done anything about it is Tennessee.
01:27 PM - Jun 11, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Mag Aanon @magamaga
13 June, 08:48
In response James Dean to his Publication
Did you see the sky here yesterday? They lit us UP with chemtrails. Worst I have seen since the tornado outbreak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 09:18
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
What state did you get lit up in?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 June, 07:22
Doubt they will step up and challenge it. No money in it for them.

12 June, 12:31
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I think if enough Patriots call him out on it that he will actually relay the information

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 June, 01:47
With you 💯 JD

I have long thought Chemtrails were more
"movie" but I have no idea anymore 🙃

11 June, 02:34
They have been going on for so many years and I've watched documentaries of geologists that go out and test soil and find that these chemicals are extremely harmful to plants . The toxins in them are so detrimental to our planet yet they keep spraying them. If they are so concerned about the smog when one of the biggest pollution makers are chemtrails which you can clearly see then they should stop spraying them and make every vehicle run off of hydrogen which they are finally in the process of making hydrogen engines, that technology has been around forever also and I've even installed hydrogen generators in my own vehicles which double the gas mileage, they burn cleaner they have more horsepower and 1 gallon of water makes 133 gallons of hydrogen.

Debbie Maciel @chilldill
11 June, 04:41
I don't have the post handy, but I did read at least 18 months ago, that chem trails still "exist," so to speak, but have been replaced with colloidal silver and {{hcq}}. My thought is that if Trump/team have gone to such great lengths to clean up food processing plants/factories, rescue kids/destroy DUMBS, take down elites, that his team has also addressed chem trails. Just sharing a few thoughts.