Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 June, 03:29
AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
24 June, 10:37
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
24 June, 10:39
In response amy lilley to her Publication
I would order some ASAP, this spray is used by many here on AU, our Family included, have not gotten sick, read the blurb on the pic, pls keep us posted, with love and prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 June, 09:31
Get him out of there and treat him at home!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 June, 04:39
I don't know all your particulars on your husband, but at anytime you choose to sign a consent form telling them you are taking him out of the hospital, and it will say they are not responsible for what happens to him when you do check him out. But then you can take him home and give him what you want. They can not stop you from taking him home. I'm pretty sure it's like that in every state.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 June, 09:29
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
If you can, get him out of the hospital. When my family was so sick, my husband and I were the worst. My best friend who was a nurse was at the local hospital. She got the same treatment as your husband. I kept begging her to get out of the hospital. We survived. She didn't because they wouldn't give her anything I told her to ask for.

At home you will need something to put on his finger to show his oxygen counts. I healed my lungs by putting colloidal silver in an essential oil diffuser by my bed. I took colloidal silver internally, drank black seed oil, took garlic in my diet, elderberry syrup, homemade hydroxychloriquine, Dr Zs protocol, a supplement called Viracid gave me my energy back. Boiled grapefruit skins with lemons, use anything that is antimicrobial. I would probably annoint his body with oregano, frankincense and myrth (sp?) and pray for healing over his body. Find 432 frequencies on YouTube for lungs and play it for him.