Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 July, 08:33
Army decode

=

Paw Paw / Why Is He Doing This To Me 😭/ Dont Mess With Texas ⚔⚡/ Welcome To Heaven / What Is The Purpose Of Fire 🔥/ A Simple Life With You / The Wolverine / Gods One And Only Personal Love ❤/ Here Comes Everybody / Ask For Forgiveness Jc / I Am Really Going To End The Wicked / People Need To Learn How To Listen👂/ What Does My Name Mean / Gematria Conclusion / Predict The Future / Youre A Brave Woman / The 17 Code Q Id / No Ordinary Family / God Tell Me What To Do / Because The Universe Is A Miracle Maker ✨/ Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom 💐/ The Dynasty Of David / Go Hug Your Wife / Transfer Of Power / Queen Of The South / Gematrias Prophecy / The Covenant School 🌹🏫/ Christmas Is Coming / Sensitive Savant / Learn To Love Yourself 💜/ Help Your Mother / God Is Protecting Me / I Surrender To The Will Of God / Out Of The Shadows
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
199-991
1194-4911
1922-2291
TS 15:32 - 3:32

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
“The Wolverine / Here Comes Everybody / People Need To Learn How To Listen👂/ Youre A Brave Woman”

https://x.com/taylornation...
11:36 AM - Jun 10, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
10 June, 11:39
In response trueblue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 11:41

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
10 June, 12:15
i do enjoy these scenes in the jodi taylor novels!