Godly Man @WWCUE
Someone enlighten me. Make,it make sense.

I’m going.to separate from my wife. I’ve been married to her for 39 years. Been with her for 41 years. I’m 65. We’re both anons and think exactly alike. She fuckin hates me, and says so.

Would it be better to go through this slow hidden war, or fight a civil war? Cause I see a lot of patriots in my position.

Guess I’m just a simple, uncared for, casualty
of war.

Well…fuck you Q for fucking my life up.

I’m pissed.
01:18 AM - Jun 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
10 June, 11:23
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Amen to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 01:59
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Many marriages are struggling to stay together. We have 25 years.
You both were very lucky to be awake & anons together. My husband has been zero emotional support & has actually left a lot of emotional scars over the last 8 years. I probably will want to separate for a while when all of this is over too to figure out what I want to do. I think this whole process has caused a lot of inner work. I realize that I would rather live alone again than to live with someone who doesn't make me feel loved & appreciated. These days make or break relationships. I believe if they are strong & GOD wants us in relationships, things will work out. Yes, this process has really done a number on families & marriages.
Continued in another response.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 02:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
If you want to stay married, tell your wife that you are willing to work on yourself & work through the issues that cause her feelings. Love is an action word. Most women need security & love. They need loyal, faithful partners. I don't know your issues but I am here if you need or want advice.
Hang in there Patriot. I am here if you want to message & ask advice. You are not alone. There are many marriages that are struggling.