--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
09 June, 05:44
Growing up we drank Darjeerling tea. We were told it helps remove heavy metals and clear your eyes from the bronzey looking color and it's a great Free radical scavenging. It’s also often called “the champagne of teas.” The leaves in Darjeeling tea contain polyphenols or plant compounds that fight inflammation and chronic (long-term) disease.

Recently I've been having issues with digesting organic coffee so I switched back to this tea and today I noticed how much more clear my eyes are. I forget about this tea but if you need a little boost add it to your life.Of course get one with a good COA like organic variety to avoid the excess toxins they could have. I've been using what I had on hand which is the Twinings which is not organic but it's been helping too.

If you like a great cup of tea it's truly the best and just a really nice tasting cup of tea that will also help take cravings away if you need to lose a few lbs.
https://www.webmd.com/diet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
oooh that's interesting, I haven't tried this one yet. For some years now I've been having organic earl grey in the mornings. I hardly ever have coffee now, maybe one afternoon a week. Does it have a distinct flavour or does it taste like 'normal' tea?
07:16 PM - Jun 09, 2024
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
09 June, 08:44
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I should try Earl Grey again.

It is wonderful! It's black tea but the finest young picks of the leaves. It's like black tea but it doesn't have that sharp black tea flavor. It's just really nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 June, 05:09
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
oooh oooh, just looked up the shop I buy my Earl Grey from, and they do a Darjeeling Earl Grey! it's not organic unfortunately, but might be worth a shot 😃