eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 12:28
😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/region...

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If I didn't know about the underground passages under the whole of Europe and fake smugglers "for freedom", this would be a mystery to me too... All these years no one believed me.
And guess where are the people (whole families) who sold all their possessions to gain freedom by escaping the Firmament?
What other evidence do you need? Do you want to see live reptilians or similar? This is not a fairy tale. A fairy tale is what you have been forced to live in for generations.

"Dutch YouTubers discovered dozens of classic Volkswagens in an abandoned slate mine in Switzerland. How the cars got there and who hid them there is a mystery."
https://www.idnes.cz/auto/...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/m...
Some cars even had keys in the lock... ...they didn't even have time to lock up.
09:10 AM - Jun 09, 2024 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
17 June, 12:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 June, 06:14
Chameleons are amazing 😃
Not only their ability to change color, but also their eyes that function independently looking in different directions, and their hands separated into two sets of bunched fingers. Very unusual! 💚

16 June, 01:41
The founders of NATO cooperated with them by infiltrating their "mutants" with humans.

16 June, 01:11 (E)
Good human vibrational frequencies can break them down into atoms and wipe them out.

10 June, 02:52
Underground Tunnels of Ybor City: Human Trafficking Ring Hidden for Decades by Corrupt Politicians and Greedy Elites
https://gazetteller.com/un...

09 June, 09:45 (E)
Shortly after my "return" from the program, my father received an offer to leave Czechia via underground. I know it went through someone in the civil service - soldiers or police. I have leash.
The journey was supposed to lead by car to Hungary and from there via a conductor underground in the Austrian Alps, where there was supposed to be another conductor. Money only for first transferor.
When he came home with it then, I couldn't believe my ears that someone was stupid enough to do that. Fortunately, mom had enough sense and listened to what I told her. My parents argued about it at home for several months and my mother said that if my father wanted to go, let him go, but without her and without me and my brother.
Shortly afterwards, my mother went to Karlovy Vary for a spa stay and someone else returned. Before leaving, she told me that she would never get a haircut, so I don't forget what he says to me (she had waist-length hair) - when she came back, she had shoulder-length hair.

09 June, 11:27 (E)
OMG! if he sacrificed my mom...😰 It was he who sent me shopping that day twice in a row (the first time he was very surprised I came back), from which I was never to return...On the way to the hospital, he told me directly in the car that he was wondering if he should drive into the woods and finish me off, or if he should drive me to the hospital. He took me to the hospital... ...it was interesting there too...
All he cared about was that my blood didn't drip on the dirt/land.

09 June, 09:27
https://www.thesun.co.uk/m...
Look at the photos carefully.
This, the reptilian soldiers leave behind...I would guess it based on the destroyed seat, claws print.