eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
31 May, 12:17 (E)
Who said that gold or silver is the most valuable?. 😂🤣 This is so ridiculous, this whole stupid matrix. Or money, which burn badly, you can't warm up with it, and the print is poisonous for wiping your ass. 🤣🤣🤣 ...also imaginary digital (ie non-existent) numbers that easily enslave you. All of you stressing about this matrix nonsense are heavenly idiots.

A piece of common quartz with which to start a fire is much more valuable.💥 I will find and pick up two "ordinary" roadside stones, of which there are many everywhere, and create my own Universe.

And you globalists can just go kiss your ass, somewhere in a nuclear shelter underground, because even an atomic bomb is a fiction only. And I don't really care what hat you put currently on your head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 03:14 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...from the producers of FAR GO and HELL OF WHEELS
ONE HELL SING

RESURRECTION IS A BITCH 🤣💥 7/5/2010

Nice SunDay everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
11 June, 03:32 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication