Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 May, 06:55
Navy decode

=

Real Love ❤/ The Need To Understand / Texas Longhorns / Live Go On / The Fat Lady Sings / Make My Day / Destiny Is Calling Me 📞/ Follow White Rabbit 🐇/ I Need A New Place To Live / For God And Country / Miracle Ability To Heal ✨/ Ready For Departure / Search Your Soul / Castle In The Sky / Holy Triple Eight / What Is The Truth / Dangerous Knowledge ⛈/ This Will Be Awesome / Ground Yourself 🦶/ Universal Mother / The School Of Gematria / Daenerys Targaryen 🐲/ Greatness Overload / Glitch In The Matrix / Are They Coming For Me / Like A Thief In The Night 🌙/ How Great Thou Art 🎨/ Johanna Lamb Bear 🐑🐻 / Truth In Plain Sight / Elijah Is Coming / The Archangel Of The Akashic Records 😇/ Last Days Delusion / Possible With God Q / Teary Weeps Know 💙/ I Telling The Truth Q / X Trigger The Loop ♾
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
200-002
1200-0021
881-188
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
Strong’s Concordance

Greek - a locust
Hebrew - foolish, folly

Greek - Aaron, the brother of Moses
Hebrew - father

Greek - jailor
Hebrew - a burning, fire

Greek - rejoice
Hebrew - Abi, Hezekiah's mother

Greek - Achaz, an Israelite
Hebrew - Beeroth, a place in Palestine

Greek - now, present point in time
Hebrew - woe

Greek - sixth
Hebrew - Dehavites

Greek - without reason or cause
Hebrew - rob, spoil, plunder

Greek - Amon, an Israelite
Hebrew - Achishachar, an Israelite
09:32 PM - Jun 08, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it