USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
The unvaccinated are frequently asked, “How did you know the COVID vaccines were dangerous when they first came out?”

The answer is simple: we didn’t.

However, we quickly figured out that the people pushing the shots were LIARS.

Watch Tucker Carlson explain this brilliantly.

“The behavior of the people selling me that [vaccine] was so transparently dishonest. I didn’t know that the vax wouldn’t work, which it didn’t, of course. I didn’t know that it would cause harm, which it did. But I did know that the people selling it were liars. Like, I knew that instantly. And I know some of them, but I could just tell by their behavior [that] they’re lying.

“And I was like, ‘I don’t know what this is. No one in my family is getting this ... period.’ Like I figured that out the first day ... I felt [something was wrong] so strongly, and I just obeyed [my instincts]. And I think that works.”
09:13 PM - Jun 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
04 June, 10:26
In response USCG VET to his Publication
We knew!
1) TUSKEGEE experiment on the Black Soldiers, men...

2) Henrietta Lacks cancer cells were the source of the HeLa cell lines.

3) the CDC knew in the 1980's that the MMR Vax they began to push for newborns had an adverse affect and disproportionate affect on Black boys causing them heart damage or resulting in death in infancy...

4) The BIG reason was also the WEF AGENDA 2020.. in 1997 Bill Clinton said in his UN speech, we had "5 billion too many people on the planet!" ...and they were already hellbent on population reduction!'

5) This was a major plot/goal to stop the successful results of Donald J. Trump! This would thwart his reelection. John Hopkins et al: AGENDA 201...

6) Remember the Military games in Wuhan in Dec 2019? Our guys came home sick!.... and I said to my husband then, "Now it begins... depopulation of the World!" (Revelation chapter 18)

WE KNEW! AND WE WERE RIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
04 June, 10:23
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Sadly, history repeats itself and far too many prefer not to educate themselves. Learn the history of allopathic pharmaceuticals and you’ll give them up for good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396