Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
There are three main themes of “To Kill a Mockingbird”: The Coexistence of Good and Evil: The novel shows the reader the transition of Scout and Jem from innocent children, when they assume that all people are good, to a more adult perspective where they encounter evil, prejudice and hatred.
02:13 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 February, 04:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
so true! I had a strict Dad growing up. Very overly protective. It wasnt til my teenage years that i realized some People are just evil amd lie. Not everyone is good. How so Naive i was. The World has shown me alot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 03:59
Atticus is red & Boo is black. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Bischoff @HHB22
12 February, 03:00
Remember "To Kill A Mockingbird " is now banned in school districts throughout Woke, California because it is classified as racist reading material and therefore dangerous to developing young minds.

Regina Medsger @ReggiB
12 February, 02:51
Brainwashed (Official Video)
https://tv.gab.com/channel...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 February, 02:22
🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
12 February, 02:18
No coincidence that this novel
has been used as the closest form of required reading by public high schools in America, Oprah referred to it as our "national novel"...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
12 February, 02:16
One of my absolute favorite movies! Watched it more times than I can remember!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
12 February, 02:15
Ready for the Mockingbird Media to go bye bye. It will be great to be able to trust the media again.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
12 February, 02:14
Max Igan: "There Is A Reason For You To Be Here, Trust Me"

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...